Places are limited!
To apply for a place in Startup Moreton Bay Region 2018, fill in the application form and we’ll be in touch soon. Participants will be chosen using the selection criteria listed below.
Applications are due by 5 December 2017
Startup Moreton Bay Region 2018
The program fee for selected participants is $400, which covers the Startup ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ Weekend, training program, materials, coaching, access to online courses, and inclusion in the final high profile Launch Event in June 2018. Participants who complete the course will also complete the requirements for the award of BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations, certified by our partners Australasian Leadership Academy (RTO ID 41012)
And the catering—we believe that good food is very important!
We have designed the program to be focused and intensive, and participants must guarantee their attendance throughout. Please carefully check the schedule at the foot of this page.
CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING OUR 15 PARTICIPANTS:
1. Value and Potential of Business Idea
- Value (to and from) existing regional industry strengths
- Value (to and from) emerging regional industry opportunities
2. Entrepreneurial Capacity
- Education, training, work experience
- Personal skills and qualities (focus/commitment, resilience, work ethic, creativity, communication skills, personal values)
- Financial management capacity/potential
- Capacity to engage and use suitable technologies
- Willingness and capacity to engage cooperatively and productively in ongoing peer mentoring (GAS Groups)
- In regard to work or personal commitments
Expressions of interest are due by 5 December 2017, however earlier applications are most welcome!